Trust your Impulse

Image result for Impulse boityAs a person who struggles with sinusitis, it is always a mission for me to find a body perfume or spray that works for me. I am always on the look out for something that will make me feel comfortable in terms of my senses but also keep me smelling fresh. That is why I am so excited to tell you about my experience with the new "Impulse".  

1. It is easy on the nose

After going through the seven lovely fragrances. My favourite at the moment is Boity Thulo's limited edition 'Tribal Soul + Endless Love'. 

It is fruity and fresh. There is sweetness yet delicacy about it that makes me feel proud and confident. 
2. They are affordable

I am also very picky when it comes to something that will affect my bank account, especially in a time of recession. 

That is why I am excited about the price of the new Impulse perfumed body sprays. They go for between R18 - R22 (Rand), which is at least R2 cheaper than most body sprays. 

3. Lasting scent 

I do not use perfumes so I rely heavily on body sprays or lotions that will keep me smelling fresh the entire day. I found myself not having to reapply since I left home in the am's. Usually I am self conscious, but not this time. 




4. Proudly South African brand 

What could be better than supporting local? Boity's limited edition sprays are black and have an African printed packaging. Using this brand makes me feel proud to be giving not only to the motherland, but also an opportunity to at least keep one person employed. 

These are Boity's personalised fragrances: 

Boity Tribal Soul + Endless Summer:

Inspired by the African sun and its golden rays, this exotic fragrance is made up of amber and musk, with sensual undertones of cedarwood *beats African drums* welcome to the motherland.

Boity Street Slayer + Vanilla Rain:

Made up of sweet vanilla and amber, combined with feathery musk, this sweet, floral scent is like dancing in summer rain.

Boity Rebel Queen + Shimmer Rays:

Partying up the night? This  soft, velvety peach and citrus accord is followed by a bouquet of blossoms over notes of musk, vanilla and precious woods. 

5. Just because I like Boity 

I would not consider myself a fan, but I give praise where it is due, and Boity works hard guys. Everything she has done since she came into the limelight is proof that nothing is easy, but if you work hard and remain true to yourself, you will get far. 



Be sure to try Boity and the Impulse South Africa range. Made up of seven individual body sprays including the three Limited Edition Boity variants, Tribal Soul & Endless Summer, Street Slayer and Vanilla Rain, and Rebel Queen & Shimmer Rays. There are also four new variants Burnt Marshmallow & Leather Jacket, White Lace & Festival Fields, Purple Petals & Smoky Sky, and Tropical Beach & Espresso. There is one for everyone. 

Where can you get yourself one of these?
The 90ml handbang-sized aerosol is available at major retail stores nationwide. I feel absolutely empowered by Boity x Impulse and #OwnYourThrone #TrustYourImpulse 


#TrustYourImpulse #OwnYourThrone #BoityThulo #BodyPerfume #ImpulseSouthAfrica #SouthAfricaBodySpray #EmpowerYourself 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God, Please help my black people

How to dress for a Job Interview

She Remembers it too well