How to dress for a Job Interview
Perhaps you have read many articles, and listened to the advice by your family, friends and maybe even a recruiter... But somehow you do not feel satisfied and you want that one post, that one advice that will just tell you the truth. I say, "Put comfort above everything else". Forget comments about "Being absolutely formal" or "wearing a suit, heels, a skirt, a pink shirt," or "dress as if you are going to church" advice. No! No! No! I understand the lengths one should go when looking for job, but the one thing you shouldn't be worried about when heading in for an interview, is how you look. It is a fact that how you look does count when you go in for an interview. That is why when some people dress inappropriately, they end up not getting the job. So, rather put yourself in the interviewers shoes and ask yourself, if I were offering a job for ABC company, servicing or selling ABC products, how would I want the person I am going to i...








Comments