A thousand men and two girls

Slyvia walked into my room, crying, shouting about how "he" finally did it. I really was not sure which "he" she was referring to. I got up from my bed where I was reading my bedtime story, headed towards her to try and comfort her; but I did not want to ask who "he" was. I am her friend, I am supposed to know. But Slyvia had been in relationships with a lot of men, recently three. Frank the white guy from her office whom she has been up and down with. Thapelo from the meat shop, who I believe truly loves her, and of course Dominic the married man who supposedly wants to divorce his wife.

Slyvia claims to be truly in love with Dominic. "He makes me feel like I can be loved again" she said. I am sure he is making a lot of girls feel loved, I once said. This did not sit well with Slyvia, despite the fact that I meant it jokingly. But the way he has been treating her, I am certain she is not the only one. Slyvia of course stopped talking to me for a while, then one day she came to me and said "Yeah! I do not think I am the only one". 

"Dominic broke up with me. He says he is going back to his wife." screamed Slyvia while sobbing. I always thought he was going back to his wife. Married men will never leave their wives. I do not know how many women I have spoken to, but this time, I do not say it to Slyvia. Instead I say "It is his loss". We spend the night giggling about how how stupid we are as girls. How we seem to always fall for men or women that are not available. The conversation makes me think of my own relationship with Thato. 

Thato and I started as friends, actually I think we are still friends, but with benefits. We had been fooling around way before I came out to my family and friends. Two girls in varsity res, smoking weed while sitting naked on the bed. Good times! Good Times!



What started off as just a kiss, fast became two girls experimenting with each other. She had known I was a lesbian, never been with a man, and she asked "how does it feel to be with another woman?' I tried to explain it to her, but next thing, she was kissing me. 

I loved the way she let me kiss her full brown lips, they were soft and tasted of grapes. For a moment, we stopped and just giggled. But she wanted to go again. "Come on, lets be serious, I wanna try" she said. I obliged and started kissing her lips. I sucked her slowly and stuck my tongue inside her mouth. I thought she wouldn't be pleased with this, but she responded. Next thing our tongues were rubbing each other, in and out. When I opened my eyes to look at her, I saw she was really enjoying this.

So this was serious...

I laid her down gently and started moving down her nipples. They were rock hard and, I sucked on one while gently caressing the other. She was really enjoying this...

Interrupting my thoughts, I heard Slyvia say "I am going to be a lesbian now". It is funny how every girl says that whenever she gets her heart broken. If only they knew that it ruins the image of every lesbian around the world, it is degrading.

 I look at her and I see what I saw in Thato's eyes the day she and I made love. A confused woman who wants to feel special again. She has been fucked so many times, she doesn't know what she wants.

I notice the resemblance now even as Slyvia begins talking about how if she was in a relationship with another woman, she wouldn't be going through this heartache. "As women we are gentle beings, we would never hurt each other" says Slyvia. I realise I have two options during this conversation.

1. I will probably say something super sweet and we can end up having sex...or,
2. I can tell her crap and hope that she can stop thinking lesbians are women who are afraid of men

I decide to say: they all do not deserve you, you are a beautiful woman who knows what she wants. It is their loss. If you were my girl, I would take care of you. I see it again. That willingness to try something new just to feel better about herself and her life. You could say absolutely anything to these girls and they would get into bed with you immediately.

"How does it feel to be in a relationship with a woman?" she asks. I look at her, and unlike Thato, who I was attracted to. I do not waste time on words with Slyvia. Instead I kiss her immediately for her to decide how it is like to be with a girl.

"What are you doing?" she starts saying, pushing me away. " I was not being serious about being with a girl, eew like, come on, I like men".

I really should not have done that, I think to myself. Embarrassed, a little humiliated... I pull the whole "I thought you wanted it speech.

"What?!" I could hear from the tone of her voice, and the way she was now positioning her body, that this was not going to go well for me. I began to feel like the supposed gay guy who gets hard around naked girls. A complete jerkass.

I said nothing, but I did apologise. I then picked up my jacket just by the corner of the room and I decided to head out. "What are you doing now?" I heard Slyvia say. I continued walking ignoring her question. I could not say a word. As much as she was hurt, I was hurt. Thato meant a lot to me and to find out later that to her what we had was just a phase... it hurt me.

Meeting someone as girly as Slyvia, assured me that what happened between Thato and I will never happen again. I was optimistic. Always listening to Slyvia's endless talks about her thousand men, and I never said much because I had nobody in my life. But now that I think about it, Slyvia and I had become so close. Technically, she had been what I was talking about.

I was now meshed into her affairs along with her thousand men. Although she was not screwing me directly, her whining and crying required me to be the one to wipe away those tears and put her back together again, only to have her go back to all those men who mistreated her.

Frustrated, I turned around, making my way to my place. I was determined to let her pay for what she has done to me. She has been using me.

As I made my way back to my room, I bumped into none other than the famous Dominic. "Hey, I am looking for Slyvia's apartment" he asked. I turned, looked at him and shook my head as I said I am also headed there. "Oh! You are that hot friend of hers that she wants us to do a threesome with" said Dominic. Excuse me?! I said. He laughed and said "I am kidding". Apparently Slyvia was very honest about who I am but not so much about our friendship. According to Slyvia, I am in love with her, and one night I will sneak up on her and rape her.

I then stopped Dominic, and said on second thought, I remember she mentioned that she is headed to her boyfriends at the meat shop. Dominic who is a married man, was not very happy about Slyvia being involved with other people. But he did not ask much, his expression said a lot. He turned around and made his way back to his car. I rushed to the room, hoping to find Slyvia asleep and maybe I will take advantage of her.

But when I got to the room, I did not ask her much. In fact, I did not even want to look at her. I was completely disgusted by the way some people play with other peoples feelings. This girl, she spends time with different men because she cannot stand the thought of being by herself. It was fear. Fear of being alone and fear of not being loved. I felt sorry for her.

"Oh! You are back" she said when she noticed me. I said yeah, just took a walk around the block and by the way, your married man was around. She looked at me and I could swear she was wondering what I had done. "Are you doing this because I refused to kiss you? Shame on you". I looked at her, thinking, was she really being serious right now? She picked up her phone, started making her way to the door. "I will never love you. If that was your intention, it will never happen". I wanted to retaliate with a long speech about how she is a bitch. But I turned and just made my way to my bed.

How can a woman be so evil...

All these months I spent listening to her. Comforting her through her heart break. How many guys have been to our place? How many times have I sacrificed my well-being and values for her? Only to find out that all this time there were a thousand men and just us two girls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear God, Please help my black people

How to dress for a Job Interview

Loving you online